Are you a resourceful Finance Associate who wants to work on award-winning software solutions? If so, you might be the next person to join the #SingularTeam!
Singular is an established brand in the iGaming industry providing the full spectrum of iGaming and omnichannel solutions. There are three key aspects that shape our competitive factor: flexibility, reliability, and innovation. We cater to each client in a bespoke fashion, there is no one-size-fits-all. While most of the suppliers strive to simultaneously serve numerous operators, we deliver unique partner-centric solutions to help our clients stand out. This is what sets us apart and makes our business successful in the long run.
We continuously strive for improvement by using novel technologies and agile development processes. Founded in 2009, Singular has grown from a start-up of 7 to an enterprise of 140+ employees located across our 3 offices in Sliema, Malta; Tbilisi, Georgia; and Skopje, North Macedonia.
- Providing financial/administrative management oversight of activities including budgeting, forecasting, accounting, invoicing and invoice tracking, cost accounting and cost management, tax planning and tax liabilities and implementation of all services required to financially and administratively support company’s operations.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts
- Ensure payments and follow up on invoices in MK office
- Receive, sort and distribute incoming mail
- Collect and enter data for various financial and accounting spreadsheets
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients
- Adhere to the company’s or organization’s financial policies and procedures
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
- Operating the cash registry and process the receipts
- Salary calculation and maintaining employee’s records
- Creating periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Suggesting budgetary changes to increase company profits.
- Working with management at the project level to ensure expense plans are achieved.
- Invoicing clients and following up with all the payments and liabilities in the company.
- Annual financial planning with budgets and cost management.
- Maintenance of financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services to meet legislative requirements and support company’s operations.
- Regular communication with external accountants to secure lawful course of executing things.
- Communication with finance stakeholders of B2B partners, suppliers, and clients for settling incoming invoices and issuing and collecting outgoing invoices.
- Communication with banks and financial institutions to settle accounts, salaries, timely coverage of costs and invoices.
- Preparing travel orders, calculations and payments.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, or a related field;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Integrity; honesty;
- Customer-service skills;
- Solid English communication skills both written and verbal;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Organizational skills;
- Planning skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills.
Benefits that we offer:
- Challenging projects
- International work experience
- Training and learning
- Travel opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Fitness activities
- Private health insurance
Why you should apply
We nurture a teamwork environment where ideas are communicated and knowledge sharing is encouraged. We appreciate talent and inspire constant self-improvement. We constantly search for progressive thinkers, creative doers, game-changers, visionaries, and ground-breakers who never settle for mediocrity.
You can apply via the white button Apply by sending your CV. The deadline for receiving of applications is 20th April 2021.
Зачлени се во нашиот Е-Огласник
и добивај ги најновите огласи секој понеделник
во твоето Е-сандаче