We are looking for experienced System Architects to join our team. Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
- Lead the architecture design and support for the enterprise application portfolio, including third-party and custom applications for enterprise-wide capabilities in the scope of telecommunications, critical communications, IIoT.
- Recommend alternatives for how to migrate the applications and solutions portfolio to best align with business needs and to optimize maintainability and performance.
- Design custom solutions for clients in the area of public safety, transport, energy, telecommunications.
- Provide guidance, direction and support to application development and technical design.
- Primarily focus will be on control software.
- Provide leadership, inspiration, and guidance to a growing team, foster a culture of transparency and collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology.
- 7+ years of IT experience with at least 2 years in a lead design or architectural capacity.
- Broad knowledge and experience with multiple technologies such as Java, C++, application servers (JBoss), integration hubs, database management systems and open source trends.
- Good experience in virtualization technologies such as OpenStack, KVM, …
- Good knowledge and experience in microservice architecture.
- Available for travel to domestic and international branches.
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skill are essential.
- Experience overseeing customized development of processes for multiple projects simultaneously.
- Professional experience analyzing code for weaknesses and errors, and overseeing plans to improve them.
- Experience designing secure software systems based upon industry-specific specifications.
- Excellent time management, communication, decision-making, presentation and organization skills.
- Strong influencing and leadership skills.
Are you up for the challenge? Let’s give it a try!
Please send us your C.V. by using the white button Apply at the beginning of this job announcement. Applications will be reviewed by our recruitment team.
- Attractive compensation package – competitive salary.
- Rich opportunities for career development – different career paths – vertical and horizontal, individual career development plans, regular performance feedback and assessment, knowledge sharing culture and numerous educational events, technical and soft skills trainings.
- Challenging work on the latest products and solutions for telecoms, transport, energy and public safety.
- Dynamic and creative work environment.
- Opportunity for professional development and travel abroad.
- Private health insurance
- Sports activities organized by the company
Зачлени се во нашиот Е-Огласник
и добивај ги најновите огласи секој понеделник
во твоето Е-сандаче