Junior/ Intermediate PHP Developer
Ниво на позиција
We are happy to announce that we are extending our teams with Juniors and Intermediates.
Avicenna4IT™ have a need for:
- Intermediates and Juniors Full-Stack .NET Developers
- Intermediates and Juniors PHP Developers
- Intermediates and Juniors Frontend ReactJS Developers
- Intermediates and Junior QA Testers
Location: Skopje, Republic of Macedonia
Visit us at: www.Avicenna4IT.com
Feel free to send us your application using the white Apply button at the beginning of the job announcement.
Position: Junior/Intermediate PHP Developer
- Developing new and existing applications primarily in the PHP language which are integrated with database technologies.
- Working closely with Engineers, Tech Leads, and Architects.
- Write clean, well-designed code, and help develop a scalable, robust, maintainable, and stable software application, among other things related to building world-class software.
- Being an active member of the team contributing insight to help improve product development and team processes.
- Being a reliable member of the team, being in the office and completing work commitments on time.
- Working closely and effectively with teams spanning multiple locations.
- Contributing to a fun laid back team culture that still maintains high quality and efficient output.
- Ability to learn and expand on existing developer skills and contribute to all areas of the application.
- Being proactive and have a strong desire to succeed and grow.
- Commitment to generating quality code through effective planning, coding, and testing.
- Commitment to asking good questions that lead to finding the best solution.
- Additional experience with MySQL or other databases, UML Diagrams, API contracts, testing frameworks.
- Experience with Laravel 5.x .
- Solid understanding of software development best practices.
- Familiar with networking patterns: API design & usage, REST + JSON.
- Familiar with linux environment and using command line.
- Understanding of front-end technologies and platforms.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Familiarity with scrum/agile development process.
- Working in a team setting that has both in-office and remote team members.
- Being a team player, providing help to team members and volunteering for tasks that might be outside your comfort zone.
- Experience using source control Github, Bitbucket, etc.
- Some familiarity with Docker.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Quick learner with a passion for technology, software, and data.
- Genuine curiosity about how things work.
- Possesses a “get it done” mindset about problem-solving and execution.
- Regularly goes above and beyond to exceed expectations and goals.
- Innovative mindset with a passion for bringing forth new ideas and process improvements.
- A high degree of personal accountability, diligence, and proactivity.
- Willingness to work long or non-standard hours when necessary.
- Creative problem solver.
Сите останати активни огласи од
Зачлени се во нашиот Е-Огласник
и добивај ги најновите огласи секој понеделник
во твоето Е-сандаче